Following the publication of the D.P.C.M. of 01 March 2020, Clivet University informs that TRAINING AND SEMINARS scheduled in the coming days ARE POSTPONED TO A DATE TO BE DEFINED.
Corsi di formazione
Clivet University will still be active, ONLINE!
We provide you with a virtual classroom, in which our teachers will hold the courses and you will be able to talk with them and learn more about the practical aspects that arise on the field.
Clivet has facilities dedicated to the training school, Clivet University, with over 500 mq rooms for practical and theoretical trainings, where professionals can test Clivet systems operating in real conditions.
- The listed trainings are held in Italian and English only
- Training programs and details are described in course language
- So first you must select the training language below
Multifunction unit. Technical insights, use and maintenance
The training is intended for Authorized Assistance Centers and proposes to deepen the knoweledge of the product, know how to set parameters according to the system, fully understand the logic of regulation, verify the correct operation by reading states, identify the causes of possible issues.
Program - first day
- Technical features XIN, XEM, XSC3, WSHN
- Power capacity range description
- Double module XSC3 MF
- 2 tubes
- 4 tubes
- Layout refrigeration circuit XSC3
- Schemes description
- Switching between different schemes
- Scheme forcing according to operation zones areas
- Water content
- Comparison between requested logic and available logic
- Possible settings: modulation inverter pump, modulation source valves, fans, call inputs
- Pratical example of a plant with pictures and project modulation
Program - second day
- Electronic thermostatic regulation logic
- Thermoregulator controller
- Check before start-up
- Check list
- Start-up report
- Recovery procedure, vacuum procedure
- Alarm list
- Ordinary preventive maintenance
- Impressions on what is necessary for a proper start-up
Passing of the training
Final test and attendance certificate issuing
Part of the course take place in classroom and part in a pratical workshop. Participants are required to bring personal safety equipment (safety shoes, high visibility gilet)
Clivet Training Center Via Camp Lonc, 18 32032 Z.I. Villapaiera, Feltre BL firstname.lastname@example.org