TURBOSMART WTAT - TURBOSMART WTAT
TURBOSmart (WTAT) is the new air-cooled liquid chiller for outdoor installation, with R-134a refrigerant, supplied with oil-free magnetic levitation VSD compressor.
WTAT series is available from 285 kW up to 1330 kW and reaches seasonal efficiency values (SEER) up to 6,00.
The technical solutions adopted place WTAT on top of its category and guarantee efficient and reliable operation of the unit at any application condition:
- Oil-free magnetic levitation compressors with continuous VSD regulation that guarantees the perfect match to the load required by the system
- Micro-channel Condensers that reduce the refrigerant charge, increasing the efficiency of the heat exchange
- Flooded evaporators that guarantee excellent heat exchange between refrigerant and water
- EC fans with variable speed drive
Capacity load from 100% to 15% and an operating range extended up to +42°C outdoor temperature, are able to satisfy the requirement of multiple operating conditions.
TURBOSmart guarantees high efficiency, using the best components available on the market today. The wide range of accessories and functionalities supplied as standard, make TURBOSmart the technological reference for the market.
All chillers can be manufactured also in versions different from standard:
- Special dimensions
- Silenced and super-silenced acoustic configuration
- Low temperature chilled water/glycol down to -3 °C
- Structure and panels made of special materials
- On/Off and inverter pump with low, medium, high head
- Special design for industrial and process applications
- Direct or indirect free-cooling versions
Already complies with 2021 requirements
The Commission Regulation 2281:2016, also known as Ecodesign LOT 21, sets minimum seasonal efficiency levels to place products on the European market, effective from 1st January 2018. The minimum seasonal efficiency levels will further increase from 2021 (Tier 2). WTAT today is already compliant to both requirements.
Perfect for LEED
All TURBOSmart models satisfy prerequisites 2 and 3 of Energy and Environment thematic area. Furthermore, it matches the parameters of Credit 4 that allows to achieve 2 points (Leed 2009).
HFO-1234ze, The innovative low GWP refrigerant
Clivet has always offered solutions for sustainable comfort and wellbeing of people and the environment. The TURBOSmart series is also available with the new HFO-1234ze refrigerant.
HFO-1234ze offers excellent performance, efficiency, serviceability and safety, and a close to zero GWP.