NUOVE UNITA’ SAHU - NUOVE UNITA’ SAHU
New SAHU units
SAHU range is the new generation of high performance mini air handling units for commercial and industrial applications.
SAHU units are terminal air handling units for indoor installations using ducted air distribution.
They are designed to be installed in very compact false ceilings to guarantee the highest levels of silence.
SAHU - SOLUTIONS TO ENSURE SUSTAINABLE COMFORT AND THE WELL-BEING OF PEOPLE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Clivet SAHU units are available in 8 sizes for horizontal or vertical installation.
- Nominal air flow rate from 1,500 to 15,000 m3/h (420 to 4,200 l/s), with ESP up to 700 Pa depending on the components and size selected.
- Technologically advanced units: the thermal break develope, with self-supporting sandwich panels (without frame) 40 mm thick, allows great energy savings and low operating costs. Through special fittings, the panels are all removable to facilitate maintenance.
- The range is available with 4 or 6 rows water coil or alternatively with 4 rows direct expansion coil, with water/gas connections on the right or on the left and with a wide range of accessories that allow the designer to find the most advantageous solution in a simple and fast way.
- Configurable with a double inlet centrifugal fan unit (with forward blades) with belt/pulley transmission mounted on anti-vibration supports and with a wide range of motors to satisfy any air flow rate and static pressure required. Alternatively, they can also be configured with EC Plug Fan motors to obtain maximum system energy efficiency.
- The range of selectable filters extends from G4 to F9 filtration efficiency making SAHU units suitable for different applications. All types of filters can be extracted for maintenance on each side of the unit (right, left, top and bottom).