WEBINAR COVID-19 e IAQ - WEBINAR COVID-19 e IAQ
WEBINAR COVID-19 e IAQ
How to reduce the risk of spreading Sars-CoV2-19 thanks to air conditioning and ventilation systems ".
The importance of renewal, filtration and air sanitization for the containment of the risk of infection.
On Thursday April 9th from 10.30 to 11.15
Ing. Massimo Stefano Venco
- The situation and the future of the pandemic in the world
- The Rehva / Aicarr guidelines
- The importance of air renewal, filtration and purification in air conditioning
- The effectiveness and efficiency of the ESP (Electro Static Precipitator) electronic filters
- The dedicated systems for the treatment of outdoor air DOAS (Dedicated Outdoor Air System) with active thermodynamic heat recovery
- The microbicidal action of ionization appliances in VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) systems
- Air handling units for hospitals
ONLINE. Using Zoom, we provide you with a virtual classroom, in which our teacher will hold the course.
A confirmation email with the instructions to access the Webinar will be sent to all those who register.
To access the webinar, simply click on the link that will be sent to you.
Remotely but connected
Our webinar will not be a simple lesson but will allow you to talk with the teacher and to deepen the aspects that you find most interesting.
For further information, please do not hesitate to call Antonella Gasperin at the telephone number +39 0439 313 344 or to write to firstname.lastname@example.org