LargeCOM Hydronic is the innovative evolution of the traditional hydronic air conditioning system.
The benefits deriving from its use are immediate:
- Optimised realisation costs
- Reduced energy consumption and environmental impact
- Enriched flexibility of this plant typology with the reliability of industrialised and widely referenced systems.
The cooling or thermal energy necessary for conditioning is produced at condominial level and then distributed - using cooled or heated water as a vector fluid - in the served areas for which the necessary fresh air is guaranteed.
LargeCOM Hydronic is suitable for:
- Shopping centres and shopping galleries
- Large sales areas with specific architectonic constraints
Winning innovation for the best known system
Generates heated and cooled air sufficient to satisfy the needs of the served environments
Supplies the served unit with the energy generated from the producer
Ensures the necessary change of air, carries out energy recovery and actively contributes to the air conditioning of the served zone
Allows the plant to be controlled from one single point, with the possibility of remote access and remote management